Sunday, July 30, 2006


[5:30]

Hello, it's Sarah again =)

Spirituality is a very personal thing for every person, and it seems like for many who are going through struggles with cancer that spirituality plays a very large role in their strength.

I'm going to ask that those of you who pray, meditate, visualize, to please do what you do to ask the divine for help for all these kids and their families battling neuroblastoma. Ask God by whatever name or whichever saint you feel is right to be with them and bring them peace and comfort.

Do what feels right in your heart.



This will be my last post for the night. I unfortunately can't pull all nighters because I have a seizure disorder, but I want to thank Nikki for letting me help her with this. Thank you to everyone who has read, supported and sponsored us, and a HUGE thank you to Nikki for making this go all the way to 9:00 this morning. Just 3 1/2 more hours!

1 Comments:

Blogger nikki the red said...

thanks to sarah for all her help. now go to sleep young lady!!

7/30/2006 05:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home