Friday, July 21, 2006

Hi everyone! One more week to go before the MAIN EVENT! Welcome Connor & Angel Naomi!

I think I have everyone's information for their post! I will send an email out letting everyone know at what time, approx, I will post a piece about their child! I also have 2 wonderful people who are telling stories about some of the children! I'd like to include more stories of inspiration like that. If you have any family or friends that you think would like to include something, please email me or have them email me at pookielocks@yahoo.com !

I would like to take a moment to plug the wonderful Jennifer Lehmann's website entitled, Kids Cancer Crusade. I encourage you to email her and have your child listed on her site as well!

Also, Beautiful Angel Naomi's mom emailed me about the blogathon, and I'd like to post her picture up here for all to see!


Angel Naomi


Connor



PS, my online friend Caryn is blogging for the American Cancer Society. Please check her blogathon site out! Here's the link!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home