Saturday, July 22, 2006

As you can see, we have a beautiful new image that includes all of our children! This was created by my dear friend Tanya! She's amazing!

I just wanted to give you all some info on what will happen next Sat, July 29th. I will begin to blog at 9 AM EST and make my final post at 9 AM EST on Sunday July 30th! You can follow along all day & all night. If you make a free Blogger Account, you can comment while I post! That would be fun for me to know people are looking in, rooting for me!

Tomorrow, I will get together a rough list of who & what I'm planning on posting about at what time, so that you can "tune in" while I'm featuring your child! All kids will be featured in at least 2 posts!!!!!!

Love, Nikki

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Lehmann said...

Love the new image.

I'm going on vacation early tomorrow morning(like too early, we're leaving at 3:30 to catch our flight)...but I'll be back for the big day. Wishing you luck.

7/23/2006 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger nikki the red said...

thank you!!

7/23/2006 06:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home