Saturday, July 29, 2006

Why am I doing this? [Post #1 9 AM] Go Yellow Darts! (My Blogathon Team!)

1. I'm doing this because I had been continually inspired by a 9-year-old named Christi Thomas. I found the link to her site one day and have been following her story ever since! She's an inspiration to so many people, including myself!

2. Also, many people I know have been touched by cancer as adults. I think it's even worse to be touched by cancer as a child! Let's raise some money to help find a cure!

Helpful Hints during the Blogathon:

1. I’ve spent the last month doing TONS of research on each of these beautiful fighters so that I can do them justice during the Blogathon. I hope you’ll enjoy the stories, the pictures, and the love that each one brings!

2. I encourage you to post in the comments along with me! You DO NOT have to have a blogger account to comment, so go ahead and post! I do ask that you identify yourself in the post so that I know who I am talking to!!

3. Also, feel free to aol im me! I'm pookielocksgirl

WHAT CANCER CAN NOT DO
Cancer Is So Limited
It Can Not Cripple Love
It Can Not Shatter Hope
It Can Not Corrode Faith
It Can Destroy Peace
It Can Not Kill Friendship
It Can Not Suppress Memories
It Can Not Silence Courage
It Can Not Invade the Soul
It Can Not Steal Eternal Life
It Can Not Conquer the Spirit
Author Unknown

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's great you are doing this. I was wondering when I first looking why there was no updates, but I think the time is diffent. Look forward to next post. The text about cancer so correct.

7/29/2006 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger nikki the red said...

thank you trine!

7/29/2006 11:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home