Saturday, July 29, 2006

Fighting Warrior: Annabelle [Post # 8 12:30ish PM] [need to get up from computer & clean the bathrooms!!!!]



My name is Annabelle Katelynn Obersteadt, and I am 2 years old. I blessed my Mommy and Daddy's lives with my presence on May 22, 2004. I love to dance, sing, and run as fast as I can. Mommy says I run like a little old lady! I don't know about that one.... I also have a bracelet, necklace, and shoe fetish!!! Oh, and I can't forget my big sister, Elsie, who I love to laugh, dance, and play with as well as get grouchy at from time to time!! :o)

On May 31, 2006, the doctors at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital found a mass in my tummy while they were looking at my kidneys. On June 2, 2006, the doctors told my Mommy and Daddy that the mass was a tumor, and it is called Neuroblastoma. To sum it up, it's a big icky monster in my little tummy. My big sister thinks it is a rock. Mommy didn't want to scare her with the idea that monsters could get into people's tum tums. She is not big enough to understand that idea yet.
I know God loves me, and He doesn't make mistakes. I am going to get thru this, and so is my family. Love, Annabelle

Nikki’s notes: Annabelle goes in for blood counts next Monday, and then she’ll start the 3rd cycle of chemotherapy on Thursday, August 3 at 10 AM. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers! If any “veteran” NB parents want to give Annabelle and her family some support on the start of this journey, I’m sure it would be appreciated!!

Please visit Annabelle!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How beautiful is this little girl? God does love you, sweetheart! Keep fighting!

7/29/2006 01:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home